Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend. Mark's sister and brother-in-law came for the weekend. On Saturday, the boys went ice fishing and the girls stayed home and made cards. I only made about 6 cards but I was in an experimental mood. That's to say I had no idea what I was doing so I thought I'd doing weird stuff to see if it looked nice. Some did and some did not. Well, now I know. The boys caught a lot of fish so we had that for lunch on Sunday. We didn't eat it all and sent the rest home with them for some more meals. We spent Sunday relaxing and playing board games. Abby did pretty good except when decided that she didn't approve of me leaving the house to rent a movie and screamed the entire time she was left with her babysitter! But she survived and all was well. All in all, it was a great weekend.

Now it's Monday and back to regular life. Abby has had two big naps already (well, one had two parts so I guess three naps). I think I need some fresh air because I am so tired and lazy. It's tough to get the exercise you know will make you feel better when you feel like a blob. I know if only I would get off the couch, I would feel better. But it's so much nicer on the couch. Maybe when Abby wakes up I'll get some motivation. Maybe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you guys had a good weekend. It will get easier to exercise once the weather warms up. I promise. I always feel the same way until a chinook hits or spring comes. Then I get all ambitious and excited to go do something outside (rollerblade, take Chloe for a walk, etc)

Popular Posts