Traditions

We are all cleaned up after our giant snowstorm. I went into work on Thursday to check emails and do what I needed to do. The amount of snow was mind boggling!! But then again, like I always say, we always have a big snow storm in April. But this one was a doozy!



Despite the enormous amount of snow that is now in our yard, we had a fantastic Easter and Birthday Weekend. 

On Good Friday we made Nest Cookies. It’s become a new spring tradition. 





And since it’s Izzy’s birthday on Saturday we also made her birthday cake. She managed to combine the two into a wonderful chocolate cake!! And the birthday girl always gets to help make the cake and decorate it. 





We also decorated Easter Eggs. 







On Saturday my parents came to help celebrate Izzy’s birthday. It was so good to be able to celebrate Easter and her birthday all together. 



And the traditional Easter meal complete with hot-crossed buns courtesy of my aunt!!







Comments

Popular Posts